Emotions are the result of complex psychological and sensory stimuli, including smell. Modern scientific study of the influence of aromatherapy on emotions is confirming what people of the world have known for centuries: the delicate and complex aromatic compounds of pure essential oils can be used effectively to help balance emotions and brighten moods.
• Promotes feelings of optimism, cheerfulness, and happiness.
• Counteracts negative emotions of feeling down, blue, or low.
• Promotes feelings of contentment, relief, and patience.
• Counteracts negative emotions of anger and guilt.
• Ignites feelings of excitement, passion, and joy.
• Counteracts negative feelings of boredom and disinterest.
• Promotes feelings of confidence, courage, and belief.
• Counteracts negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism.
• Promotes feelings of peace, reassurance, and contentment.
• Counteracts anxious and fearful emotions.
• Promotes feelings of comfort and hope.
• Counteracts negative emotions of grief, sadness, and hopelessness.
QUESTION – WHICH OIL LISTED ABOVE COULD YOU USE THE MOST?