While all the supplements we’ve discussed are amazingly beneficial for an adult, what about the kids in our lives—how can they get the nutrients their growing bodies need?
And of course, it is a well-known fact that kids are notoriously finicky eaters. So, how do we please those picky palates while supporting their health and wellness?
Here’s how: we give them yummy chewable vitamins!
The KIDS CHEWABLE is a proprietary formula of ingredients developed with children and adults who have difficulty swallowing capsules in mind.
Combining a blend of B vitamins with a blend of vitamins A, C, and E, as well as botanical extracts, KIDS CHEWABLE supports healthy cell development and longevity when taken daily.* KIDS CHEWABLE is formulated to be used with Wild Orange-flavored KIDS Omega 3 Supplement fish oil as a comprehensive dietary supplement that supports healthy immunity and cognitive function as well as antioxidant protection.*
• Safe for children 4 years of age and older and adults who prefer a chewable to capsules.
• Cognitive Blend: Choline, Phosphatidylserine, Inositol.
• Great watermelon flavor.
• No high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors, sweeteners, or flavors.
• Contains a superfood blend that helps support overall health and wellness.
• Formulated with the proprietary CELLUAR VITALITY COMPLEX Blend.
• A balanced blend of essential vitamins including the antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, and a cellular energy complex of B vitamins.*
• Includes a blend of bioavailable minerals including calcium, magnesium, zinc, copper, and manganese.
• Specially formulated to be used daily with KIDS Omega 3 Supplement fish oil as a comprehensive dietary supplement foundation for a lifetime of vitality and wellness.*
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Children four years of age and older: take two tablets daily with meals. Adults may take up to three tablets daily.
Pregnant or nursing women and people with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Does not contain gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, eggs, or nut products. For children under four, consult a physician before using this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
QUESTION – DO YOUR KIDS ALREADY TAKE A VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT? IF SO, WHICH ONE?