LAVENDER has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of therapeutic benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used LAVENDER for mummification, bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; its ability to calm and soothe the mind and body continue to be LAVENDER’s most notable qualities.
LAVENDER is frequently used to soothe skin irritations and help skin recover quickly. Applying it to the back of the neck and temples helps reduce muscle tension.
Inhaling LAVENDER promotes relaxation and a restful night’s sleep, making it an ideal oil to diffuse at bedtime and when stress levels are high.
Due to its versatility and soothing properties, LAVENDER Essential Oil is considered the must-have oil to have on hand at all times.
• Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
• Soothes occasional skin irritations.
• Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
• Helps to ease feelings of tension.
• Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.
• Take internally for a peaceful sleep.
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
• Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – WHICH BENEFIT or USE of LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL listed above DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?