As women transition into perimenopause (the time immediately preceding menopause), a greater fluctuation in hormone levels can result in periods becoming irregular and menstruation, therefore, can be unpredictable.
Irregular cramping can also be experienced. As estrogen levels fall, this can result in the lining of the uterus being shed erratically, and periods of heavy bleeding can occur. Declining progesterone levels can also contribute to irregular bleeding. This hormone is responsible for the level and extent of a menstrual bleed as well as the emptying of the contents of the uterus.
But Essential Oils can help. Below is a list of oils that can support hormonal balance and irregular bleeding:
• Monthly Blend for Women
• Clary Sage
• Women’s Perfume Blend
• Encouraging Blend
A topical blend of Clary Sage, Lavender, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Fennel, Carrot Seed, Palmarosa, and Vitex, MONTHLY BLEND for WOMEN provides a cooling effect to the skin and helps balance emotions.
• Provides a soothing and calming effect during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
• Calming aroma helps soothe and balance heightened emotions.
• Helps balance mood throughout the month.
• During your menstrual cycle, apply to abdomen to experience a soothing and calming massage.
• During moments of heat, apply to the skin for a cooling, soothing effect.
• Diffuse for a calming aroma that helps soothe heightened emotions.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – WHAT DO YOU USE TO SUPPORT YOUR MONTHLY CYCLE?