CLARY SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL is one of the most relaxing, soothing, and emotionally balancing Essential Oils around, which makes it a perfect companion for support during your monthly cycle. It contains linalyl acetate and linalool, which also happen to be the two components that make Lavender famous for its soothing properties. It’s not surprising that CLARY SAGE Essential Oil is one of the main Essential Oils found in the Monthly Blend for Women.
Combining one or two drops of CLARY SAGE Essential Oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a soothing abdominal massage can work wonders during week one of your cycle. The relaxing, calming properties of this oil will provide relief to the body and mind.
This woody, herbal-smelling oil is quite versatile and can be used aromatically, topically, or internally. Its aroma is calming for dealing with stress and promotes feelings of balance and relaxation. Diffusing it at bedtime can help you turn off your thoughts and prepare for a good night’s sleep. It’s cleansing, soothing, and rejuvenating to the skin and hair, too.
Some women have even reported that regular use of CLARY SAGE Essential Oil has contributed to helping regulate the duration and heaviness of monthly flow, as well as the length of their cycles.
• During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
• Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
• Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
• Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
• Apply one to two drops to the bottoms of your feet or to your pulse points to help deal with stress.
• Take one or two drops in a veggie capsule to help calm the nervous system.*
QUESTION – HAVE YOU EVER USED CLARY SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL BEFORE?