An efficient digestive system is crucial if kids are to grow and thrive. If their gut isn’t working properly, they will have difficulty absorbing nutrients from the food they eat, and this can cause problems with energy, development, and growth.
But as we have seen, the gut also affects the brain and the immune system, so an inefficient digestive system will have a massive impact on many aspects of a child’s health.
Therefore, it is important to support kids’ digestive health, and their overall health, by taking care of as many of these things as we can:
• Keep children well-hydrated with water and limit processed, sugary drinks. Add fruit slices or a splash of fruit juice for flavor instead. Add one drop of Essential Oil to water for older children.
• Feed children with a wide variety of nutritious foods, and limit processed, refined and nutrient poor-foods. Include fermented foods too, if possible, such as sauerkraut, yogurt, and kefir.
• Feed smaller meals more often so that their digestive system isn’t overloaded at any one time.
• Encourage regular exercise. This not only maintains a healthy weight for them, but also supports digestion by stimulating the movement of food through the intestines.
• Reduce stress. Even in kids, chronic stress can cause digestive problems. Stress-related digestion issues can be avoided by teaching them age-appropriate ways to manage stress, such as just getting outside and playing a game with friends.
Essential Oils can be very beneficial for kids for physical and emotional support, and they often are very intuitive as to what oils they might need for different situations.
We can help to support our kids’ digestive systems by using the PROBIOTIC POWDER as part of their healthy diet. Five billion live cells of six different probiotic strains have been carefully blended into a delicious powder that your child can pour directly into their mouth from a daily sachet, to sustain a healthy balance of intestinal flora.
The PROBIOTIC POWDER is stable at room temperature and can survive the harsh extremes of acidity, alkalinity, and digestive enzymes in the digestive system.
PROBIOTIC POWDER supports healthy functioning of the digestive and GI tract and immune systems. It helps support optimal metabolism and absorption of nutrients.
Probiotic consumption during childhood has established health benefits and may support long-term well-being while maintaining a healthy GI tract, which is also important for healthy brain and nervous system function.
PROBIOTIC POWDER contributes to an internal balance and support for the health of the kidneys, bladder, and urinary tract, as well as the female reproductive system.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Consume the contents of one sachet daily. Pour contents of sachet directly into mouth or mix with four ounces of water, juice, or preferred beverage and drink immediately. Do not mix with hot water. It can also be mixed with cold foods such as yogurt, smoothies, breakfast cereal, etc.
QUESTION – WHAT’S A FUN OUTSIDE GAME YOU ENJOYED PLAYING AS A KID?