Need support for healthy Progesterone levels? Try Thyme, Oregano, or Grapefruit Essential Oils.
Need support for healthy Estrogen levels? Try Fennel Essential Oil.
Need support for maintaining healthy Hormone levels? Try Geranium Essential Oil.
GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL
A member of the Pelargonium genus of flower species, geraniums are grown for their beauty and as a staple of the perfume industry. While there are over 200 different varieties of Pelargonium flowers, only a few are used as essential oils.
Uses of GERANIUM essential oil date back to ancient Egypt when Egyptians used GERANIUM oil to beautify skin and for other benefits. In the Victorian era, fresh GERANIUM leaves were placed at formal dining tables as decorative pieces and to be consumed as a fresh sprig if desired; in fact, the edible leaves and flowers of the plant are often used in desserts, cakes, jellies, and teas. As an essential oil, GERANIUM has been used to promote the appearance of clear skin and healthy hair—making it ideal for skin and hair care products. It also helps calm nerves and lessen feelings of stress. GERANIUM is also known to naturally repel insects.
• Promotes the appearance of clear, healthy skin.
• Naturally repels insects.
• Gives hair a vibrant, healthy glow.
• Maintains hormonal balance.
• Supports emotional balance.
• Supports and maintains a healthy reproductive system for women while on their path to bearing children.
• Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
• Add a drop to your moisturizer for a smoothing effect.
• Geranium is great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle or make your own deep hair conditioner.
• Diffuse aromatically for a calming effect.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children, if you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
COOL YOUR HOT MESS RECIPE
• 12 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
• 9 drops Clary Sage Essential Oil
• 6 drops Geranium Essential Oil
• 6 drops Peppermint Essential Oil
Combine in a 4 oz. glass spray bottle, top with water, shake and spray back of neck, feet, or wrists.
QUESTION – HOW MANY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW THAT COULD USE HORMONAL SUPPORT?