Need support for breast health? Try Grapefruit Essential Oil.
Need support for breast health during lactation? Try Invigorating Blend.
Have nursing discomfort? Try Invigorating Blend combined with Lavender Essential Oil, and massage onto breast to soothe.
Want to support healthy bones, heart, breast tissue, and other body structures and functions as you age? Try Phytoestrogen Complex.
Want to try an oil that has been known to promote natural breast enlargement? Try CLARY SAGE Essential Oil.
BETTER THAN SILICONE RECIPE
• 10 drops CLARY SAGE Essential Oil
Put drops in a 10ml roller bottle, fill remainder with carrier oil. Apply in the morning and at night by massaging on the breast.
CLARY SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL
CLARY SAGE is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. CLARY SAGE is known for its calming properties and benefits to the skin. The main chemical component of CLARY SAGE is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the CLARY SAGE plant was frequently used to soothe skin. Inhaling CLARY SAGE promotes feelings of relaxation, allowing for a restful night’s sleep.
• Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
• Promotes a restful night’s sleep
• Calming and soothing to the skin
• Promotes increased lactation.
• Relieves hot flashes.
• Has been known to promote natural breast enlargement.
• During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
• Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
• Diffuse or apply to pillow at night for a restful sleep.
• Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
• Combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil to massage, soothe, or rejuvenate skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
INTERNAL USE: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
QUESTION – WHICH BENEFIT OR USE OF CLARY SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL, LISTED ABOVE, APPEALS TO YOU THE MOST?