One of the largest contributing factors to your body's inability to handle toxic load is the FOOD YOU EAT.
Poor nutrition, such as fast food, soda, genetically modified foods (GMO), junk food, artificial sweeteners, meat with antibiotics and hormones, and food dyes, fails to give your body the building blocks it needs to maintain a Healthy Lifestyle.
Instead, remember that the FOOD YOU EAT is, among other things, a source of fuel to keep your body running smoothly. Count your chemicals and not calories. We all need good fats and natural sugars, but our bodies cannot handle or process foods that are ridden with toxins.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME COMPLEX is a proprietary blend of active whole-food enzymes and supporting cofactors that are often deficient in cooked, processed, and preservative-laden foods.
The powerful combination of digestive enzymes found in DIGESTIVE ENZYME COMPLEX supports the body’s constant production of enzymes critical for healthy biochemical functions, including healthy digestion of food nutrients and cellular metabolism of nutrients to energy.*
DIGESTIVE ENZYME COMPLEX includes a variety of whole-food enzymes that help with the digestion of proteins, fats, complex carbohydrates, sugars, and fiber.
• Supports healthy digestion and metabolism of enzyme-deficient, processed foods.*
• Supports conversion of food nutrients to cellular energy.*
• Promotes gastrointestinal comfort and food tolerance.*
• Supports healthy production of metabolic enzymes.*
• Proprietary blend of 10 active whole-food enzymes.
• Contains the tummy tamer blend of Peppermint, Ginger, and Caraway Seed.
• Safe and effective.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
• Take one to three vegetable capsules with meals throughout the day. If your meal includes lots of fresh, raw foods, take one capsule. If your meal includes highly processed, cooked foods or food products known to cause specific GI discomfort, take two to three capsules with meal.
Some people may experience an initial change to digestive schedule and function when they begin using enzyme supplements. For most people, these symptoms are mild and should disappear after a few days. Pregnant or nursing women and people with known medical conditions should consult a physician before using.
Does not contain wheat or milk products. Sodium lauryl sulfate-free HPMC vegetable capsules. Does not contain ingredients made from animal products.
QUESTION – WOULD YOU USE DIGESTIVE ENZYME COMPLEX AS A PART OF A CLEANSE, OR INTERMITTENTLY WHEN EATING PROCESSED FOODS?