Dr. David K. Hill, Chief Medical Advisor for a leading Essential Oils manufacturer, states, “Achieving proper rest is an important feature of any wellness program. Sufficient amounts of rest provide bodies with an opportunity to recover from the day’s activity, improve energy levels, and reduce the effects of stress.”
Tips for a good night’s rest:
• Create a set routine by going to bed each night and rising each morning at the same time.
• Make your bed comfortable. Use it only as a place to sleep and not for activities like reading, watching television, or listening to music.
• Enjoy daily physical activity. This will allow you to fall asleep faster and enjoy a deeper sleep. Exercise will impact your ability to rest. Regular exercise will promote healthier sleep habits, leaving you more energized for dealing with stressful moments throughout your day.
• Oil up! There are so many amazing benefits of Essential Oils and mood management! Lavender can be very calming. Joyful Blend can uplift you. Grounding blend can offer more balance in your emotions.
According to Dr. Hill, “Stress induces physiologic changes that cause a natural resistance to weight loss and can even reduce immune capability.”
Tips for reducing stress:
• Know your limits. Taking on more than you can handle increases stress.
• Work on time management. Create a plan for daily activities and tasks to eliminate pressure and create a sense of accomplishment.
• Generate a support system. Share your responsibilities or your feelings with others. Connecting with others can help bring stress release too. Find something you love doing and invite a close friend or family member to enjoy that time with you.
Set aside time to relax. Find healthy ways to respond to stress by scheduling time for you. Try an Essential Oils detox bath (see recipe below) every week.
• The Vitality Pack is not only a great support for overall nutrition and boosting energy, but also allows the body to handle stress more effectively.
EO Detox Bath Recipe
• 2 c. Epsom Salts
• 1 c. Baking Soda
• 8–10 drops Metabolic Blend
Soak for 20-30 minutes, 2-3 times a week.
QUESTION – WHICH TIP FOR A GOOD NIGHT’S REST OR FOR REDUCING STRESS CAN YOU INCORPORATE INTO YOUR LIFESTYLE TODAY?